« Elles font leur cinéma » is the story of a group, composed of 5 students in Public relations, whom, as part of their studies decided to set up a project where the key words are WOMEN and SHORT FILMS.
Each year, cinematographic topics show us that great inequalities between men and women subsist in the seventh art.
Our project will proceed as follows :
* projection of the short films
* Q&A session
We are going to make you discover the work of female Belgian directors through 5 short films who will make you think, laugh and who knows, maybe even cry (but not too much do not worry). To extend the experience, the projection will be followed by a Q&A session and will allow you to interact with the directors.
To know more :
The group is composed of :
Will take place on Sunday, May 1st 2016 from 10am to 1pm at the Centre culturel Jacques Franck (located 94 Chaussée de Waterloo, 1060 Brussels).
The directors & short films:
- « Monstre » by Delphine Girard (fiction)
- « Maison » by Vania Leturcq (drama)
- « Réalisatrices, mots d’elles » by Eve Craeye, Clélia Debroux and Margaux Massin (documentary)
- « Nkosi Coiffure » by Frederike Migom (dramatic comedy)
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook: