Site Description :
Elseplay is a non-generalist social network geared for players of any types and levels: video games, cards, roles, tray, and why not sports. But Elseplay is not a simple social network with a community aspect around the games. Indeed, it offers -of course- social functions as a complete system of notifications, instant messaging, add friends function; but also some exclusive features that also make Elseplay a useful site, which is more fun with her role couch.
The site includes several features :
I could cite many examples to evoke the site's features. Here is some one:
- Find other people near you (city, gender, age, etc.) or with common videogame interests (cross-platform video games, but also card games, roles, etc.);
- Consult the directory of streamers / caster or even discover and support new talent (automatic detection Live, possibility of a credit rating, etc.);
- Find other players for the game you want or simply discuss the game on our game sheets (possibility to note games, retrogaming, etc.), you can even create new ones easily;
- Tournaments all-in-one module: Join or create your own online tournaments, free or paid, cross-platforms. The tournaments module enables the creation of several types of tournaments: single and double elimination round robin (BO), etc.
- Reference and create your own team, or find teams that match up with you, for the game you want and follow their news easily
- Inform your collection or add to the characters you play in games, and meet old mates lost to follow up in-games
- Your actions on the website earns you experience and unlocks bonus thanks to the skills tree.
This is obviously not exhaustive list. I could mention the newsfeed, possibility to customize your interface, full translation in several languages and open to translate new ones, but it is up to you to discover these features!
Stretch Goals :
The main objective being exceeded, here the proposed development:
- if 7 000 € reached : advertising while 2 months on the major social networks and Google SEO (€ 2,400). Why ? Imagine how to find "Emilie from London" or "Kangaroo team" if they are not registered on the site because they did not know that such a site exist? Elseplay must have the hearing to be relevant and, indeed, have a small advertising budget necessary for a successful launch!
- If 10 000 € reached : development of non-implemented features in the upcoming initial version like a full newsfeed, achievements system etc.;
- If 15 000 € reached : development of a mobile application Elseplay.
- If 20 000 € reached : developing a roleplay card game based on rock-paper-scissors (Like Citadelle, Hearhstone) playable as full under Elseplay and with card and bonus unlockable, based on the XP on the site
This is a very big project in terms of time, personal investment, technical data (several hundred pages) of these features and all this was done with limited means, but with the continued support of enthusiasts.
It's up to you now of realizing this ambitious project: give him the chance to exist.
Thanks to Kissbankers....