Hey friends! So yeah, our new album « F#RTH#R » will be out in February, and we’re working on several videos for the songs of this album. For one of them, we’d like to have as many people as possible to be part of it, wherever they live. If you read this, it’s because you’re interested or because we think you can be interested.
These past 13 years, we met so many people all around the world, and these people gave us the will to keep on being a band. That is why we’d like you to be part of the video for the last track of the album, « Last Train To PAM ».
The idea is pretty simple: we’d like a 20-second video recording of you (alone or with friends), « in front or on » a monument, symbol, or thing that is representative of your town, showing a cardboard sign (the type of cardboard sign used when hitchhiking) on which you would write « Welcome to Pont-à-Mousson ». But « welcome to » must be written in your native language.
Pont-à-Mousson, if you don’t know about it, is the city where it all started for us, 13 years ago. It’s the city where we practice, where we write songs, where we stock our backline, where we park our van… A second home in a way.
Some important things:
- The deadline is end January (for sure, the sooner we receive your video, the better)
- 20-second video (so that we can choose the best part)
- Bust + background (check the example video attached to this message)
- Best image quality possible (so that we can work with your video the best way possible. But smartphone cameras can work if the quality is good enough)
- Shot during day time (not evening or night, because that would make things more complicated for us)
- No effect on the video (that would make things way too complicated for us too)
Allright, we’d be extremely happy to have you be part of this. If you’re up for it, simply email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) telling which city you’ll be shooting in and what is the monument, symbol or representative thing we will see on your video.
Then send your video to email@example.com
Thanks a lot! Do not hesitate to let me know if you have any question!