The basics before launching your crowdfunding campaign
- Setting your campaign goal
- Setting the duration of your campaign
Drafting your project page: 7 basics
- Choose a short and precise project name.
- Choose an attractive catch phrase to drive people to learn more about the project.
- Use a customised and representative video, GIF or image to introduce your project.
- Draft a structured text that answers these 4 questions: what, why, who and when?
- Transparently detail how the collected funds will be used.
- Highlight your rewards with different images.
- Connect your campaign to your other online profiles: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, website, etc.
Offering rewards: 4 basics
- Offer different types of rewards
- Plan a realistic delivery time