LASCLOE is a scarf brand that I am creating.
My name is Chloé Lamy, I'm 28 years old, I'm from Annecy (France 74000) and self-taught. I want to share my passion for colors and movements through silk.
All the scarves I'm creating are made with 100% natural fiber (100% silk for the most except one which is composed of 70% cotton 30% silk).
The pattern is originally hand drawn on paper with ink and then scanned.
I use a small part and I work it on the computer.
The file is sent to a textile print company.
I work with 2 companies, one which is settled in Spain (silk from Italy) and the other one in Holland (silk from Asia).
Why? Because each one proposes different silks (weaving and weight) and quality.
I work with two sizes. According to the product, it's a square 85 x 85 cm or a stole 148 x 40 cm.
A part of the scarves are hand rolled hem and some others are machine stitched hem.
The pattern and the color combine better with a particular silk.
Light, thick, mat, brighter, soft, opaque, more transparent silk
Silk for the day or for the night.
Silk according to the season or the desire.
Do not forget that the scarf is a colorful accessory, which gives a touch of fantasy and extravagancy.
There is more than one way to wear a scarf: around the neck, in the hair, as a wristband or as a belt.
My collection will be available on sale on my website www.lascloe.com which is currently under construction.
I ask for your help because we always need others to achieve a project.
My first collection
You will find below samples of my first scarf collection (According to the donation, you will choose among this selection):
1. Scarf "luciola" stole 148 x 40 cm 100% smooth and slightly shiny silk, hand rolled hem
2. Scarf "nuité" square 85 x 85 cm 100% smooth and slightly shiny silk, hand rolled hem
3. Scarf "planta" stole 148 x 40 cm 100% smooth and slightly shiny silk, hand rolled hem
4. Scarf "telana" square 85 x 85 cm 100% crimped silk: thicker than the others scarves beneath, with a matt aspect, machine stitched hem
5. Scarf "oceani" stole 148 x 40 cm 100% very light and soft silk, with a transparent aspect, machine stitched hem
6. Scarf "argentisa" stole 148 x 40 cm 100% very light and soft silk, with a transparent aspect, machine stitched hem
7. Scarf "tachaki" stole 148 x 40 cm 70% cotton 30 % silk: light transparency, machine stitched hem
Actuality "A face A scarf":
Thanks to my sister Alexandra to model with my scarves.
Two scarves from my collection are presented.
To see more of them, support us!
1. Scarf "planta"
2. Scarf "telana"
3. Scarf "tachaki"
Few pictures from LASCLOE teaser: