I am a French and British academic. I speak four languages, and I am established in Moldova where I have founded this startup of a new kind.
I wish to combine the functionalities of Web 2.0 (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram) with the discovery of Moldova. I want to kick off with the creation of an interactive 2.0 forum pertaining to Moldovan society, economy and culture. This forum will be exclusively in French and English
I will then draw on the network effect of the 2.0 forum, and offer five distinct tours of the country tailored to your needs and tastes. I have just signed a contract with a Russian programmer based in Chisinau. I urgently need 1500 euros for the financing of this platform, which will be both in French and English with themes covering Moldovan culture and society.
I am organising a first Tour limited to 35 participants from 19 to 28 August 2016. My financial needs amount to 2000 euros in the short run (working capital financing) for this Franco-British travel agency of a new kind based in Moldova, a world premiere!
The inaugural Moldova Discovery Tour will help you discover a blend of Moldovan tourism destinations and a two-day trip to Transnistria, the breakaway Republic reminiscent of the Soviet Union!
Please watch the video below, which hopefully will make you want to visit Moldova. I thank Alexandru from the National Moldovan Tourism Agency for granting me the rights to use this video for my crowdfunding campaign.
In 2017, I will be offering the following tours
- The Monastery Tour (come and visit the architectural and religious wonders of the country)
- The Nature and History Tour (you will venture into the most remote rural areas of Moldova, and also learn about the fascinating Butuceni culture, the first European civilization more than 7000 years ago). A two-day trip to Bucovina in Romania is also scheduled
- The Wine Tour. Did you know that Moldova has some of the most delicious wines in the world?
We are offering you to travel on the wine route, and visit some of the two largest wine cellars in the world (winetasting is included of course).
- The Corporate Tour, while combining certain features of the above Tours, this one sets out to help potential investors discover Moldova, and provide some networking opportunities with Moldovan business men and women
- Le Academic Tour, born out of the original profession of the founder, this tour offers touristic visits combined with immersion stays within leading Moldovan higher education institutions in order to build a bridge between Moldovan and foreign academics. Who knows, international partnerships, students exchanges and sandwich courses will come out of your visit to Moldova?