A sustainable and ecological spirulina producer who want to also take its part in the fight against malnutrition.
Spirulina is a micro alga which naturally contains an unmatched level of proteins.
It represents therefore a very advantageous source of protein in comparison to other food products which have today a real bad impact on our environment.
Its production carried out without the slightest pesticide provides a natural and healthy product usable in many meal and medicinal preparations
It is an excellent dietary supplement capable to compensate our nutritional deficiencies and to stimulate our immune system.
Its many health benefits make it a highly sought after product in the pharmaceutical field. It is also used in many nutrition programs for individuals and top athletes.
You understood, this micro alga has really exceptional properties.
This is why my project aims to allow its production and its distribution in Brazil and France in order to meet the pharmaceutical, paramedical, humanitarian and nutritional demands
To learn more about Spirulina visit our website: http://www.bellaspirulina.com.br/
- Take advantage of the Brazilian climate, favorable to the growth of Spirulina, to triple the yields compared to European (French) production. Indeed, the climate of Brazil naturally allows production throughout the year at the opposite of France:
- Introduce an eco-responsible production of spirulina in Brazil.
- Produce high quality Spirulina according to French standards using only natural processes which will allow to extract all its health benefits.
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT:
The objective is therefore to develop the production of a high quality Spirulina in sufficient quantity to meet multiple needs:
- The need of the pharmaceutical and medical laboratories for research & medicines development.
- The demand of local individuals and professionals of raw spirulina and natural dietary supplement products.
- Offer a quality product that can advantageously respond to the needs of the French market (partnerships with French companies).
- Respond to the needs of Brazilian NGOs and foundations fighting against malnutrition.
I am deeply convinced of the sustainability of this business model. Indeed with spirulina it will be possible to combine the concepts of profitability and sustainable development while working locally with NGOs to help the most vulnerable populations.
Some future clients are already supporting me on this project and have already placed orders.
OUR PROCESSES AND STRUCTURE:
To get level of quality we want our production line will have to follow many steps. Each of them will be carried out in a controlled environment (temperature, humidity and hygiene) in order to always ensure the same level of product quality.
Our procedures have been developed in partnership with several French spirulina producers.
Description of the production line:
THE GREENHOUSES:The greenhouses include various equipment::
- Several culture ponds (1000 m2 in total), hydraulic pumps, motorized paddle wheels, a proper temperature control system and multiple environmental monitoring and recording instruments.
- Entrance airlock, a dedicated circulation and water treatment system between the culture ponds and the extraction workstations located in the laboratory.
In a controlled environment (temperature, humidity and hygiene) the laboratory will be the place where the spirulina will be harvested, prepared and controlled:
- Extraction workstations: filtering machines, presses, spaghetti machine.
- Drying room: natural drying (<35 ° C) to get the spirulina glitters which concentrate all the active ingredients of this micro alga.
- Biological analysis station: analysis and control the final product. Maintain the quality of the culture pond water at an optimal level.
- Packaging workstations and storage in a room with controlled hydrometry.
If you also find this project exciting and you want to get actively involved in the development and democratization of spirulina in France and Brazil, please contact me. I would be very happy to discuss with you the creation of a partnership between you (company, association, foundation) and Bella Spirulina.
WHO AM I :
Native of Brazil, I have lived in France for 20 years with my family, Today it is time for me to use the technical and interpersonal skills that I have developed so far in a project that really makes sense for me and I think for you too
THE ALREADY CARRIED OUT PROJECT STEPS
2018 - July
Selection and acquisition of land in Brazil suitable for growing spirulina. Serviced and laid out over 3 hectares.
2019 - October
Official creation of Bella Spirulina
2019 - November
Purchase of a 30000 liters reserve water tank and filtration system that will guarantee an alkaline water source
2020 - April
Start of construction work of the greenhouses and culture ponds.
2020 - May
End of the construction of the greenhouses.
Waar dient de collecte voor
THE NEXT STEPS FOR WHICH I NEED YOU:
2020 – November
Construction of a laboratory, an office and a storage space. All of them in a controlled environment (temperature, humidity and hygiene)
2021 – January
Purchase and manufacture of machinery for the greenhouses:
- Hydraulic pumps, motorized paddle wheels, a temperature control system, various environmental monitoring and recording equipment,
Hiring of the first Bella Spirulina employee.
Purchase of the equipment, start-up and launch of the laboratory:
- Filtering machines, presses, spaghetti machines, drying system, analysis and control equipment’s, hydraulic special pumps.
2021 – March
End of the test phase and validation of all our processes. Launch of the production phase in the culture pond Number 1.
To finalize this project we need your help to finance the last steps and possibly to allow us to continue on our next goals.
We are therefore looking for people interested in this project and by the offer that I am making to you to help a young Franco-Brazilian company. A company which, at its level, want to respond simultaneously to different health, environmental, economic and social challenges.
If you want to learn more about me and my project please do not hesitate to contact me at the address given below.
Summary of the main steps:
The effect of your funding on our project:
Bella Spirulina LTDA
Chacara Bella Spirulina.
s/n Estrada Tabatinga CRT 140C
s/n area rural
Tabatinga - SP
CEP 14910-000 Brasil
Num France +33(0)641881690
Num Brazil +55(16)996321119