LAUNCH OF THE VISUAL ART MAGAZINE "BIBLIOTHEQUE CONTEMPORAINE" ___________________________________________________________________
NUMBER 01 : GRANITE
Bibliothèque contemporaine is an art project to produce and edit a series of posters and a magazine of visual art. The journal brings together different posters and offers a comtemporary look on a given material. Distribution via billboards and free spaces partners are made for each issue. Artists, illustrators, designers, architects and photographers are invited to submit their vision of said material. This first issue's thematic is granite, magmatic plutonic rock with grainy texture - there are more than 500 colors.
Waar dient de collecte voor
We and our contributors (artists, illustrators, designers)
voluntarily participate in the realization of the project. It is a non-profit project.
€ $ £ - Funds raised are used to finance:
- The first issue Granite: edited to 300 copies, numbered 150. (size: 34 × 44cm)
- Production / Printing large format posters - 200ex (quad) (68x88cm)
- Printing of postcards (color) - 2000ex
- Purchase of tools and materials for public display (glue, brush, roller ...)
- Organizing a launch party
If the amount collected exceeds 2500 euros, it will be reinvested in the next issue.