Hawa's goal is to get actively involved in social-inclusion and education initiatives. Our aim is to support and work with artisan associations and communities in France, Morocco and Laos.
We value ethics in a human, global context, respect for all living things, the manufacturing process and the resources that we use. By upholding these values, and by living together in harmony, we create a quality product that creates happiness for others.
- Argentina, where prototypes of the first collection were born.
- France with the workshop of insertion Fer and Refaire, which will ensure the making of the first collection.
- M'Hamid in Morocco, where we already have a plot in the palm grove on which we want to build the production workshop and where training will be provided.
- In Laos with communities of weavers craftsmen to create our future collection and train us in natural dye techniques.
Our partners : -Terre d'Eveil Maroc with Rachid Jaafari founder of the Holistic Center Terre d'Éveil Maroc bringing together holistic techniques for body and mind health, the farmers market and respectful permaculture.
Center of care, conferences, participatory and solidarity workshops.The precious fragrances of our collection have been designed in collaboration with Rachid Jafaari specialist in high quality natural craft cosmetics.
Forweavers and its founder Ali Rakib, finds rare and high quality textiles of vegetable and animal origin from traditional techniques.
We will offer : An exceptional limited edition piece for our next collection with fabrics from forweavers.
Waar dient de collecte voor
To help Hawa to become a reality, we need to raise the sum of € 23,000,
With the 12 000€ campaign we will be able to cover :
- Financing production of the collection : 4600 €
- Funding the website : 860 €
- Building the production workshop in the palm groves of M'Hamid (Morocco): 6000 €
- The KISS BANK platform's 8% commission fee
- Taxes and VAT
- Delivery costs (for delivery of goods to our donators) : 500€
EVOLUTION AND PERIOD OF DELIVERY OF EACH STEP OF THE PROJECT:
- April 2017: Construction From the production workshop in the palm grove of M'Hamid in Morocco - July 2017: Production of the collection by Atelier Fer et Refaire - December 2017 - January 2018: Trip to Laos to set up collaboration with communities of artisans weavers, film the documentary and buy the raw materials.
From 12 000€ and over :
- Travel and living costs in Laos to meet our partners, keepers of the knowledge and methods that are used to create traditional textiles : 5400€
- Purchasing the equipment necessary to produce our road movie, which will document our trip to Laos : 700€
- Purchase of raw materials : 1200 €