The Silliest Ball
The Silliest ball is a dynamic platform game. The goal is simple! Guide those stupid balls through different paths
The Silliest Ball
After having conceived a original gameplay during a job interview that unfortunately ended with a negative response, I decided that after all it could be the videogame players who decided whether the game has potential or not, opposed to the companies who think about their own profit rather than the game users.
The idea of the game is to help marbles to get to the end of each path by drawing the road they must follow, without making them fall and avoiding several traps.
There are thirty different levels planned concerning the length of the game,
While tracing the route, you will obviously be limited by a gauge that will empty itself bit by bit, according to the traces you make.
There will be various bonuses along the path :
1) Bring back to life marbles fallen down
2) refill your gauge in order to be able to continue to guide the marbles
3) increase your personnal score (world rank system)
4) activate or not certain options modifying traps during your route
Together we can make this game exist ! So... why not?
Waar dient de collecte voor
The idea is to create thirty levels to make it a complete game with differents bonuses
The fund raising will help invest in different activities such as : music, graphicdesign, support, licence... Because let's be honest, I'm an independent developer and it's hard and almost impossible for me to do this on my own.
Hopefully, the more we are, the better!
The game is made to work on different plateforms :
Android, Ipad, Web browser, Windows, Mac OS X, Xbox 360, Xbox ONE.
Here is the list of the different people whose funding will help support :
1) soundtrack + FX (sound designer freelance)
2) Creation of 3D objects (3D modeler freelance)
3) Creation of 2D objects+Menu (Graphist illustrator freelance)
4) Apple licence for Ipad
5) Unity 3D pro licence (for Android, Ipad, Xbox 360, Xbox ONE)
6) Publicity campaign (Adwords)
7) Pizza's to help me survive whilst I program the 3D motor