THE SORORITY : Caring, Protecting, Supporting & Sharing between Women
LET'S SURROUND OURSELVES. LET'S PROTECT OURSELVES. SUPPORT EACH OTHER. LET'S MOVE FORWARD. TOGETHER.
THE SORORITY : Caring, Protecting, Supporting & Sharing between Women
To ensure women's safety, to put an end to feminicides, to stop harassment, to eliminate gender-based and sexual assaults and violence of all kinds.
To reduce inequalities Let the mental charge, the Glass Ceiling and the Impostor's Syndrome gradually fade away, may self-confidence and initiative inspire every woman today.
So that we dare to realize our dreams, tto undertake and develop fully. That we finally exploit our full potential.
For the good of All Women and All Men. Despite the many actions taken to date, these issues persist. The solution must include collective actions by each and everyone of us. Everywhere. Everyday. By activating our Sorority.
TOGETHER. EVERYWHERE. ALL THE TIME.
We have designed our Application for this purpose. A Daily Tool for Action, Safety, Learning, Fulfillment. A unique platform bringing to every woman all the information, contacts, events, associations, programs, places useful and in adequation twith their very own desires and needs. Available to All women. Accessible at any time. Everywhere. Free of charge.
We deeply believe in our values. The DNA of our project :
KINDNESS. PROTECTION. SUPPORT. SHARING.
To learn more about the App, please visit the "APP" page on our website : www.jointhesorority.com
SOME KEY FIGURES AND CONCEPTS
[ Humanism ] : Doctrine, philosophical attitude, movement of thought that takes Human as its end and supreme value, that aims at the development of the human being and the respect for his dignity. Source : The dictionary of the Franch Academy (DAF) - 2011)
- In France, 100% of women have been victims of harassment in public transport at least once in their lives. Source : Report of the High Council for Equality between Women and Men, 2015
- In 2019 : A woman is killed every 2 days in France by a partner or ex-partner. Source : @femen_offical & @putaindeguerrieres & @noustoutesorg
- 11 in 3 women in the world is or will be a survivor of physical or sexual violence during her lifetime. Source : UN WOMEN - Global Database on Violence against women
- In France, 1 in 3 women has already faced at least one situation of sexual harassment in her workplace according to the legal definition. Source : IFOP Study - French women and sexual harassment at work, Février 2018
- In France, women represent 48% of the working population and earn on average 24% less than men. Source : The National Institute of Statistics and Economic Studies (INSEE), 2019
- Women still represent only 13.7% of the of management committees members of the 60 largest companies listed on the Paris Stock Exchange (CAC40+20). Source : SKEMA Study - Skema Observatory on the Feminisation of Businesses - 2019
- For those who are victims of racial discrimination, their representation is even lower. Source : OIT - ILO Director-General attacks ceiling on women's professional development
[ Sorority ] : Expression of solidarity between women. The sorority refers to the links between women who feel affinities, have a shared experience due to their common feminine condition and the social status that is then linked to it. Source : (Wikipédia)
Let's take action. Together. Now.
Politicians, Journalists, Entrepreneurs, Sponsors, Experts or not, Influencers, Coaches or not, Passionate Women, Leaders and Members of associations, Employed or not, Entrepreneur or not, Looking for a job, Students, Housewifes, Stay-at-home Mothers, Retired, All Women. And All Men.
Whatever are your skills, experience and background, origin, religion, age or culture are.
To all women, trans, cis, non-binary, gender fluid and all men wishing to support them, from all over the world.
WE NEED YOU. WE NEED OURSELVES. ALL.
AND WHAT ABOUT MEN ?
THE SORORITY IS NOT AN APP AGAINST MEN.
THE SORORITY is an app designed and developed for Women.
For our wives, our daughters, our sisters, our mothers, our colleagues, our friends, for all women surrounding us. So that they feel Safe and Fulfilled in their lives. In all our lives. We are all part of this Change and all have an important role to play. Let's take action. Support us. Let's support each other.
LET'S MOVE ON. TOGETHER. FOR ALL WOMEN. FOR ALL MEN. FOR ALL.
Priscillia - Co-Founder & CEO : Mum of two little boys. She spent 10 years between small and larger companies. She burned-out, dropped everything and came up with the idea of THE SORORITY. Among other things, she writes the content and drive the strategy developpement and communications.She loves traveling, working out, learning, sharing, helping, and Human beings. Her mantra: Kindness brings Kindness.
Fanny - Co-Founder & Creative/Artistic Director : She's in love. After being a stylist in fashion, she specialized in graphic design. She is the one who creates the visual universe and the UX of THE SORORITY. She has an overflowing social life and when she has a moment, she loves reading, hiking and the great outdoors. Her mantra: The most beautiful gift to offer in a lifetime is your time.
Thibaud - Co-Founder & CTO : Dad of a 2-year-old girl. He immersed himself in computing more than 14 years ago. And he loves to code. He is in charge of THE SORORITY app development for Android et IOS. Other than that, he loves fighting sports and music. His mantra : Patience leads to success, precipitation to nothing.
Waar dient de collecte voor
We want to develop our Application in complete Freedom and Independence to be sure it represents Us and meets our Real Needs. To All.
That's why we have chosen not to use external sources of funding that could impose or guide our choices and actions.
OUR PRIORITY TODAY IS NOT FINANCIAL BUT SOCIAL.
We need things to change. For the mentalities of each and every one of us to evolve.
We need to place the Human Being at the heart of all of our Actions and Decisions. This choice makes our approach financially challenging but is in line with our values.
FOR ALL THESE REASONS, WE CALL ON YOU ALL, TO SUPPORT THE PROJECT.
The donations collected will help us to support the (ongoing) Development, Hosting Improvement and the Daily Operation of the App.
Delivery goals :
- V1 based on Safety for January 2020 in France, then worldwide deployment.
- V2 based on the Fulfillment for May 2020 in France then deployment worldwide.
Let's keep ourselves safe. Let's reach our dreams. All together.
Every donation is precious. A huge thanks in advance to Each and Everyone of you.
- Technical Development of the Application : 50 %
- Operation of the App (Hosting, Server Power, Update, Operational Condition Maintenance, etc.) : 20%
- Communication & Support actions (App Deliveries France and World stores, deployment campaigns, etc.) : 7 %
- Counterparties (including shipping costs) : 15 %
- KissKissBankBankBank Fees : 8 %
1ST STAGE : 10 000€
The Safety-Based First Version of the App (V1) is released on Android and iOS stores in FRANCE in Beta-Test for JANUARY 2020 (don't forget to register on our website to be part of the first Beta-Testers : www.jointhesorority.com ). Sending bundles on JANUARY 2020
2ND STAGE : 20 000€
The Safety-Based First Version of the App can starts to be deployed though WORLD stores and be made available to ALL women. Whatever their region, culture, origin, to ALL Women. Official App Launch Evening in FEBRUARY 2020 in PARIS
3RD STAGE : 30 000€
The Fulfillment-Based Second Part of the App (V2) is released on Android and iOS stores in FRANCE in Beta-Test for MAY 2020.
4TH STAGE : 40 000€
We invade the World with our GOOD VIBES, we make KINDNESS BRIGHT, we make ACCESSIBLE mutual aid, SUPPORT, KNOWLEDGE SHARING and EXPERIENCE between ALL possible. We make EXPLOSE the power of the SORORITY : World Stores Deployment of the App from JUNE 2020.
Because the Human being and its Life Experiences are what we hold most dear to our hearts. Because we want to Thank You for Your Support since the beginning of this Project. We are proud to present you some great collaborations and experiences to Live. Together.
- 1 KUNDA-MAGIE course specially oriented for the occasion around the themes of Sorority and Femininity, given by Odile CHABRILLAC, Author (of "Witch's Soul", among others.), Professor of Kunda-Magie (Kundalini Yoga and Magic), Naturopath and Analytical Therapist (Course scheduled on the 16th January, 2020 in Paris, from 9:30 to 11 am).
- 1 Individual and Personalized Coaching to give you the boost to move from the idea to the realization of your project provided by Julie, recognized Mentor and Founder of Co-Women : a Caring Network that highlights Women who want to Lauch their idea/business (Date to be defined with Julie following the validation of the session, in Paris, Duration: 2h)
- 1 session focused on Wellness with Breathing Workshops, Meditation and a Women's Talk Session given by Christelle K Coach Paris, Coach Fitness, Zumba & Women Empowerment (Course scheduled on the 7th February, 2020 in Paris, from 10am to 11h30).
- 1 Invitation of 2 or 4 members from your team (W/M) (Company, Association, etc.) to a lunch during which we will present you in detail the app, its features and the (infinite <3) possibilities of partnerships between our entities. In order to move forward even further. Together. It will also be an opportunity to answer your questions and get your feedback on ideas, wishes and expectations you would have in order to always improve the app and concretely meet your / our real and concrete needs. (Date to be defined according to the availability of the participants, on 2020, in Paris, Duration: 2 hours).
- Animation of a 3-hour workshop with your W/M Team Members to work on concrete themes of everyday life in the Workplace: how not to fall into burn-out / bore-out / brown-out into the Workplace, how to deal with the impostor syndrome, how to find ways to develop and motivate yourself on a daily basis, how to carry out a Side Project internally and make the best of it. Keep learning, growing and improving ourselves on a daily basis. Workshops led by Julie (Founder of Co-Women) and Priscillia (Co-Founder & CEO of THE SORORITY). (Date to be defined according to the availability of the teams - about 10 people, out of 2020 in Paris - in the Paris Region - in the Province, Duration: 3 hours).
And to accompany you every day in your Projects and Actions, while giving you the opportunity to proudly wear THE SORORITY's colours and values : We have prepared several Special Limited Edition Crowdfunding Lots for you : Our very First Ambassadors who have believed in us from the beginning.
- 1 Phone Wallpaper Special Limited Edition to enhance your mobile devices with THE SORORITY’s colours <3
- 1 Embroidered Patch Special Limited Edition THE SORORITY LAUNCH to Customize your favorite fabrics <3
- 1 Tote Bag Special Limited Edition THE SORORITY LAUNCH to carry THE SORORITY Colors and Values everywhere <3
- 1 Notebook & Pen Kit Special Limited Edition THE SORORITY LAUNCH to put all your Ideas, all your Projects and never give them up or Forget anything!
- 1 Thermos Special Limited Edition THE SORORITY LAUNCH for Drinking (a lot of) Water (and Tea), stay well hydrated and in good health <3
- 1 Tshirt Special Limited Edition THE SORORITY LAUNCH to work out / Move / Walk while proudly wearing the Colors and Values of THE SORORITY <3
TOGETHER. EVERYWHERE. ALL THE TIME.