Custom77 : Tel le Phénix
Custom77 : Tel le Phénix
As you probably know, recent months have been rich in emotions for Custom77.
• We exhibited for the second time at the NAMM Show in Los Angeles, last january.
We made contacts with various US and Mexican retailers and worldwide distributors.
• We released four new models: The Blackout, the London's Burning Mark II, the Goin 'Steady and the Goin' Steady - Trem.
• Our "Originals" models have been adapted in two series: the Standard Series and the Deluxe Series.
• Amazon.com was passing orders regularly for the US market.
• And new major artists are about to be announced.
OUR DESIGNS REWARDED
• The Blackout guitar won the 2015 Golden "A'Design Award" medal in the "Musical Instruments Design" category.
The "A design Awards" are the world's largest design awards, presented each year in Italy.
• The Blackout is also nominated for 2015 "New York Design Awards" in the "Design Products" category.
... CASH AND BANKS
To move forward, we were always in need to invest more and more.
And this is when the banks refused to follow us.
To save the brand, the designs and all we've had created the past 8 years, we had little choice.
This required us:
• To clear all our stock as quickly as possible in order to refund our debts
• To separate from our employees
• And to close down our shop in Lyon, to reduce expenses
Waar dient de collecte voor
RISING AFTER FALLING
We knew that France and the music industry were in crisis but we thought we could manage that and make it through these projects.
Today the company will return to its original form with only the two creators, Jerome and jb.
THE FUTURE OF CUSTOM77
• Maintaining the company in France
Our office and workshop will remain in Lyon. This is where the brand was created, this is where we live and even if France is not the most favorable country to help a company developping, we do not want to leave.
We are a French brand and we want it to stay that way.
• Reducing the catalog
With this new structure size, we won't need to seel as much as before in France. The catalog will be focus on our "Originals" models and "Classics" models will be available in smaller series.
The "Classics" Series will become more confidential.
• Focus on the international development of the brand
The main goal now is international development.
All our efforts will be focus on establishing a solid worldwide distributors network. With a good retailers network in every country.
• A Custom Shop in France and in the USA
We're about to open two Custom Shops: One in France and one in the United States, located in Los Angeles.
We'll be abble to offer customised colors, pickups and hardware upgrades for French, European and American guitar players.
RISE LIKE A PHOENIX
It's time for Custom77 to seize the opportunities.
Our brand is endorsed by major artists, industry professionals and especially by thousands of guitarists who have supported us since the beginning.
We've created something that has its own identity in the music industry.
And your support will help us to put Custom77 on the map among international major brands.
Thank you for the support.
// NOTA : SHIPPING FEES //
If you buy a guitar, shipping fees will have to be added.
Same as fees that are applied on our website.
(We could have add an average shipping cost but it wouldn't have been fair for everyone, so we add the real shipping charges to every destination)
Here are the shipping fees:
To Metropolitan France : 25€
To EEC: 30€
To Eastern Europe 60€
To French DOM-TOM: 75€
To USA, Canada and Mexico: 95€
To the rest of the world: 120€
Kies je beloning
Een gift doen
Geschatte levering: juli 2015
- 2 backers
- 0/2 beschikbaar