NADEAH présente: « Help- the- rAged »! Après « Venus Gets Even », autoproduction et distribution de mon second album solo.
Howdy Peoples of the Music Lovers Undivide,
Here is the lowdown-
I am making my second solo album and I would like to offer you the opportunity to contribute to making it happen.
As you may or may not know, music can be an expensive business and these days since most of us listen to spotify and youtube, music doesn't sells as much which means there are less funds to pay for future albums.
In the past I have released 3 albums, all independently financed.
I tried to do that this time, but as the industry has changed I need your help.
MUCHLY MUCHLY HUGELY!!
If you would be so kind as to contribute to my cyber trust fund to help pay for mixing, mastering, artwork and pressings of the album so it can then be available to you as soon as possible, I will kiss and exfoliate your feet into eternity.
In return I can offer the following if you decide you want to be a part of making this album happen......
« Help- the- rAged » est le titre de ce projet de co-financement de mon second opus solo. A propos de mon nouvel album: “I have a few titles, and all VIP participants in this musical adventure will be asked to vote for their favourite one".
Quelques vidéos live de nouveaux titres pour le futur album:
Et quelques extraits en studio:
* Enregistrement en studio aux Studios Black Box et Microbe studio
* Séances de répétitions au Studio Bleu et Studio Geode
* Mes musiciens : Antoine Simoni, Antoine Reininger, Fred Fortuny, Victor Paillet, Olivier Ferrarin et Remi Sanna
* Mixage en studio “somewhere in Paris with a mixer in Paris in a studio in Paris"
* Masterisation : Warren Russell – Smith au Magic Shop in NY.
* Artwork et photos pochette CD et leaflet album