Marion and I are Paris born and raised tour guides and we love our city.
We also love art!
That's the reason why, in order to explore the challenges of portraying the City of Light, we commissioned emerging artists living in Paris (two film-makers and four photographers) to give their own vision of the French capital.
- Laura Bonnefous - http://www.laurabonnefous.com/
- Jeanne Frenkel
- Aurélien Gillier - http://www.aureliengillier.fr/
- Batiste Perron - http://batisteperron.daportfolio.com/
- Margaux Shore - http://www.margauxshorephotography.com/
- Viviane Vagh - http://www.vivianevagh.com/
Their works will be shown in Japan from August 17th to September 25th 2015, in the 300-year-old building of a former sake brewery.
Ma Saisara will perform her French songs during the Kanna Fall Art Festival as part of the exhibition.
The project is supported by Alliance Française but we still need some financial help.
As a reward for your generous donations, we will offer our time and give you free guided tours around the city.
We set up some exclusive rewards such as :
- V.I.P. tour where you visit Marie-Antoinette's jeweler
- "Moulin Rouge secrets" in Montmartre
- cooking lesson by Chef Karl Lacelle (Capucine Café, Paris)
- off the beaten tracks tour where you'll "meet the French"
- food tour where you learn how to make croissants + many surprises!
So if you plan to visit Paris, why don't you do a good deed and we'll show you the best of Paris!
We can't wait to meet you!
Audrey and Marion