Personal Data Protection Policy
1. Changes to the policy
2. Purpose of the Policy
3. Type of data collected
- The information necessary to open a user account on the Site (in particular surname, first name, email, postal address) and certain optional information (including location)
- The information necessary to verify the identity of the Project Holder during a Collection launched on the Site (identity card, proof of address and bank account statement)
- Certain information relating to transactions carried out on the Site such as the country of the transaction and its status (success or failure). The Company does not keep data relating to the means of payment used to carry out transactions on the Site with the exception of the first four numbers of the bank card, its expiration date, the type of card and the country of origin
- Information relating to user activity on the Site (IP address)
- The email address associated with the Facebook account when the user chooses to connect via Facebook. The Company will never post any information on the Facebook interface of its users.
4. Purpose of the collection of personal data
- The processing of personal data for the execution of the intermediation mission in crowdfunding of the Company and the management of customers and prospects (Project Developer or KissBankers). Customer data will be kept as such for the duration of the contractual relationship
- Fulfillment of contractual, legal or regulatory obligations, such as the fight against money laundering and terrorist financing
- The protection of the legitimate interest of the Company in particular in the context of the fight against fraud and cybercrime and kept as such for a period of 3 years
- Improvement of the commercial relationship or for the purposes of commercial prospecting by electronic means or by telephone subject to the client's consent (only after express authorization to receive the Company's newsletter), and kept as such for a period of 1 year from the end of the commercial relationship.
5. Automated processing
6. Sharing of information
- The password
- IP address
- Telephone number
- Date of birth and identification information (for Project Developers)
- Communications sent directly to the Company.