Art & photography
Have you ever dreamed of wandering into a painting or photography? Of being able to get into, discovering the details from really big to little? That the point of this project. I’d like to invite you into my pictures through a digital travel, especially from the Versailles portfolio where you could discover “the Grand siècle” and experience its splendour.
WHO I AM ?
Photographer for 30 years, I created in 2002 the concept of Hyperphoto. My work is the photomontage of hundreds of pictures taken with telephoto lens and then assembled by computer. Then the picture becomes a great vision full of fascinating and unusual details to find. My work is an invitation to an inner journey, into an oneiric world, in pictures out of time inhabited with characters from cultural references. The public has discovered my work thanks to French and international exhibitions (Paris, Versailles, New York, Beijing, London, Istanbul, Los Angeles…). But now, I’d like to open a new way of sharing my pictures.
Cour de marbre
Everything begins with « Versailles », emblematic picture from the portfolio. There, you have to find the spots to the next images by zooming and searching in the picture. It’s like gates to next stations. The viewer must move into each picture from left to right to up and down, zoom in, and find unusual elements. I want this tour as a story, following a script. The pictures will be captioned (names of the characters, titles of pieces of art…) creating an entertaining occasion of discoveries about Versailles’ topics and world and in the same time mine.
With a free access on my website, this Hypervoyage would offer a unique experience to live and give all its potential to the technique of Hyperphoto.To create such a project, I need the help of specialists for the creation, the computing, the story, the sound… I really want to make it available for all; there is no commercial purpose. That’s why I need YOUR help! Support this project! It’s a collaborative adventure, all together we can do it!
As you see, it’s YOUR PROJECT! It’s an artistic experience on open access for all. Because of that, it’s difficult to find support from companies. That’s why I need you.
What we can do thanks to you:
• imagine the story about Versailles and then work on the script: a real and coherent path through my pictures. And I’d like different themes. The first one to do would be “the path of the king” where you could follow the different signs of royalty and take part of the royal court (about 2 000 €)
• technical work : preparation and modifications on the pictures, computer code writing, softwares… (about 3 100 €)
• creation of a musical environment (musical themes, sound effects) (about 1 000 €)
• web development ; website hosting – web traffic (about 800 €)
• KKBB commission : 640 €
But, indeed, the more - the better.
• So if we can collect more, I’d like to add more themes in order to create a kind of maze. I imagine the creation of 3 more paths to explore all the possibilities in the atmosphere of Versailles :
- the “path of humanities” with the discovery of famous artistic figures and cultural references of Versailles
- the “path of the Cardinal”: Religion during the Grand siècle.
- the path of the Gentleman”: follow a XVII th century knight…
You could visit one path at a time or cross one into another, following different spots (some pictures would be bridges to more than one path, with 2 or 3 spots)
• And of course, it could be great to develop the sound to create a system, with different atmospheres and ambiances for each picture. Because, as you know, music participates in and completes the immersion.
KissKissBankBank is a crowdfunding platform regulated by french authorities.
License number: 14007218
KissKissBankBank & Co is an agent of the financial institution MANGOPAY SA. Secure payments with MANGOPAY Payment Services