The startup that wants to revolutionize the world and the relationship with technology, web, and devices we use every day. Support it!
I've always had a bunch of ideas that I later left by the wayside.
Today, I feel it is time for me to undertake and realize my dreams. I created a startup that allows me to give life to what my "Jungled Brain" imagined.
I have already started the realization of some of the projects along with other members (listed below), but I need some more co-workers, two web domains and a professional camera.
Every day I will post some more details!
The office of Jungled Brains will be located in Barcelona, my source of inspiration where I live for about two years.
Creativity and imagination have no limits, and it is very likely that the projects will increase day after day.
For now, here is what will be done in the office of Jungled Brains: Read For Me, Lost On The Internet, Ziran, NRFoot and H&O:LUD.
Activate English subtitles in the video!
A new way of understanding books, newspapers, journals, notes and reading in general.
Have you ever thought of reading a book and at the same time do something else? Maybe while cooking or taking a shower?
You buy the newspaper every morning but you never have the time to read it...what if I told you that you can do it, for example, while driving to your office?
Read For Me is also meant for those who have sight problems and would like to read a real newspaper (not online) or a book (instead of an ebook).
The areas of application are infinite: Read For Me can be a help for children who are learning to read, as them will be able to do it by themself, without the help of anyone.
Information sources available thanks to the Internet are now endless, but is it true?
Before you look for something on the Web, you still need to have heard about it or at least a word or theme to start.
And if our searches were completely random? The possibilities of knowledge and information may be truly unlimited.
Lost On The Internet will have a website, a Youtube channel where 2 times a week I will publish the videos of my searches and a mobile app.
Now with personal computers, smartphones and all the technological devices available in the market, we have the ability to send to anyone and in real-time photos, videos, voice messages, songs...
It would seem that there are no other things to share and send, but instead there are!.
What do you use if you want to give a perfume to your partner but do not know if he/she will like it or not?
What do you use if you want to keep forever a fragrance that you will no longer have the ability to feel, perhaps because you are traveling in a far country?
THE ANSWER IS: NOTHING, because there is nothing that can do that.
Or at least, not yet...
Have you ever played fantasy football? NRFoot transform a simple but beautiful game into something "real" and interactive.
NRFoot, the fantasy football 2.0. It will surprise you with its fantastic website and a lot of surprises that day after day I will announce in the news of my project!
Realize your dream, help others achieve their dreams or their immediate needs, change together with H&O:LUD the conception we have of money.
H&O:LUD will be a website where anyone can write, anonymously or not, his dreams, needs and desires.
But above all, where you can share yourself with the rest of the world, giving aid to the change of our planet.
H&O:LUD has the potential to be the largest community in the world where anyone can be a dreamer, donor, or both.
- Hiring qualified people, but especially young and creative: in my team there are already a programmer, a graphic designer and a marketing expert (between 22 and 30 years old)
- Terminate the websites of Lost on The Internet, NRFoot and H&O:LUD;
- Publish the first videos of Lost On The Internet and NRFoot, advertise jungled Brains;
- Terminate the Lost On The Internet app;
- Have a first prototype of Read For Me and Ziran.
- Me: Computer programmer (22 years old), creative and creator of Jungled Brains. I studied at the "University of Naples Federico II" and the "Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya". From four years I develop iOS applications.
- Anne F. : Marketing Consultant (23 years old) Graduated at "ISC Paris Business School", she will be responsible for marketing and sales of Jungled Brains products.
- Galla P. : Graphic Designer (30 years old). She has over 6 years experience.
-Giovanni C. : Aerospace Engineer (27 years) graduated at the University of Naples "Federico II"
Allocation of funds
While waiting for the first earnings, which I hope will come very soon, here are the estimated costs:
- Two web domains for one year = 300€
- One professional camera to record videos to post on YouTube: 600€
- two freelance programmers for two months = 1.600€
- one freelance graphic designer for two months = 1.200€
- Advertising the startup on web-sites and social networks + Business cards, flyers, t-shirts and more to advertise the project = 1.200€
TOTAL = 6.000€ (including 1.100€ for rewards and 8% to KissKissBankBank)
IMPORTANT: If the collection will exceed the goal, I will add other products, enhancements, or any additional person to ensure that the projects come to life in the shortest time possible.
- one chemist, one hardware technician, one expert in speech synthesis
- an office in the center of Barcelona
- other equipment (computers, servers, etc.)
Choose your reward
- Backers: 2