A collection inspired by the Yoruba culture
Maison Sambin's first collection of 3 perfumes tell the story of 3 African Divinities from the Yoruba people (of Nigeria and Benin) in one unique bottle.
The fragrances bring to life the characters of the Orisha Gods;from fleshy sensuality, to the force of fire and lightning, to the icy winds that stroke the eternal river.
In the Yoruba culture, it is said that on the day of our birth we are given an Orisha to protect us throughout our lifetime.
In the USA, Latin America et the Caribbean, 7 Orishas are called :
"The seven African powers”, including Elegua, Obatala, Yemaya, Oya, Oshun, Shango and Ogun.
Authentic Raw Materials !
Maison Sambin has collaborated with one of the most creative and prestigious perfume "Noses" in the world of perfumery, "Cecile Zarokian". The perfumes are made without phtalate and without artificial colouring. The preparations are based on raw materials creating a pure and potent substance.
Position of Maison Sambin
eau de toilette (5 and 10 %) - eau de parfum (10 and 15 %) - Perfume (15 and 30%)
New technology Pump Spray
• A new sensory experience, the perfume strokes the skin like gentle rain
• The softness of the spray is obtained by a newly designed pump that is yet to be released on the market
• The traditional monodirectional pump is replaced by a pump with multiple distribution channels and micro-precision, which creates an even and gentle touch on the skin
• The new pumps permits a better control of the quantity used, making the bottle and quality long lasting
Ecologic and Quality Packaging
(work in progress model before printing)
The glass bottles are made in France. The boxes are made from certified artistic paper, without plastique componenets, and are reusable and recyclable.
The cellophane used to protect the perfumes is made from natural wood cellulose. It is biodegradable and compostable.
All the conception, production and packing is done in France. Maison Sambin's perfumes are 100% made in France.
(model version without colour)
The pre-sales of our first collection will permit the lauch of Maison Sambin and the production of 3000 perfums.
The perfumes will be delivered in December 2021. To thank you for your contribution, you will be invited to the official launch cocktail for Maison Sambin which will take place in December 2021.
Allocation of funds
Universality, Respect, Commitment
• Through our rich diversity, Maison Sambin is commited to promoting the history of the African diaspora; and to affirm the strength of its cultural identity on an international scale.
Your contributions will finance
The production of pump sprays (3 months). The preparation of the concentrated perfume in alcohol. The production of boxes. The final packing of the product.
The KissKissBankBank commission ( 8%) of a successful campaign.
100 presales : Production of pump sprays
200 presales : Production of glass bottles
270 presales : Launch of Maison Sambin