Mended will be somewhat good clothes corner for people who have a small budget who do not know how to get rid of their clothes, or simply wishing to change of wardrobe, there are for all tastes and budgets.
You will have the opportunity to Sell, Exchange, or Give the items you no longer need. Members will be called the "menies" and will have the opportunity to own profile custom, Subscribe to each other and dialogue between them through internal mail. It is precisely this 'more social' which is the strength of the site solely dedicated to.
We do not only sell luxury items but also trademarks at a lower cost because they have just as much right to know a second life, especially among people who have little budget but who like to dress up.
Mended will be a second hand clothes app for all items.
In only four clicks you will be able to sell your item !
Thanks to Mended, no need to get up at 6 o'clock to go set your stand, everything happens at home or on your smartphone. The only physical effort that you would do will be to go to the nearest post office .
In terms of safety the buyer and seller will be fully insured for all purchases on the site.
Time saving, security and an easy to use and ergonomic site will be the watchwords of Mended.
Everything will be very easy on Mended to facilite the user experience. The principe is very simple three buttons and one picture nothing more !
One setting button letting you adjust your filters and your geolocation !
Your only task would have to chose between our beautiful items we provide you on our platform !
A new way to search items, don't see anymore the item that you don't want to see. No need to go on pages 4 to see new items after a search you will only find items that you didn't see before and that fit your search !
The money will be locked for an amount of time set up by the buyer and the seller to let the buyer reviewing the item. When the reviewing time end out the money will be released to the seller if the item is conformed !
One of our goal is to make this world more eco-friendly by helping people to find someone to give away their clothes instead of throwing them away. It's our way to help people to"recycle" their clothes and making someone else happier at the same time !
Allocation of funds
many thanks to all the future "menies' who believed in our project !
If we solicit you today is to put all the chances on our side to make this project bigger and create this Mended community .
The Collection will be used to finance the establishment of the mobile application. The creation of it represents 80% of the collection the app cost will be approximately 15000$. The remaining 20% will be used to fund our advertisement campaign through the different social networks and in the newspaper.
We expect just from you to give us a precious help to create our project.
The collection will be used to partially fund the creation of the mobile application.
The establishment of such an application is expensive, very expensive ... because ergonomics must be perfect to allow the user to navigate quickly and with pleasure on the platform.
According to our estimates, the amount of the application should reach nearly € 15,000. Added to this is communication costs, SEO ...
80% of the money raised will be dedicated to the application, the remaining 20% would be used on promotion.
We are already accompanied by different investors but it is important for us to have the support of many, because it is guaranteed that the concept appeal to you and that it will work!
Your help is essential, such from a financial point and as a future Menie !
We are waiting to fill our pages of clothes you no longer want.
Empty your cupboards and free a pretty jackpot for new purchases on Mended for example!
See you soon !
Kind regards from all the mended team.