Edition d'une lithographie en série limitée
Edition d'une lithographie en série limitée
Playing cards on the table, putting down the "Joker", flying towards better skies with the "Flight of Icarus" or falling, these works say the urgency in which I find myself, but also perhaps the emergence of new possibilities.
This fund is open to everyone, relatives, friends, acquaintances, collectors, art lovers, as well as to galleries or agents who might want to represent or support me. It is also a call for future collaborations.
From the urgency, the emergence...
After a very difficult year in 2020, in 2021 the risk of losing the workshop where I live with my daughter is real.
This project of solidarity collection appeared to me as a last solution.
- Soliciting your participation for the creation of a lithograph is today for me the only short-term way to sell my work by proposing the acquisition of a work accessible to the greatest number.
- To create an original work at a price as moderate as possible also motivates me enormously despite all its constraints, because my first goal is, after the need to create and to live from it, that my work be appreciated and visible by the greatest number.
- Here are the 3 possibilities to subscribe to these editions by a pre-order, that will allow their pre-financing and their realization in workshop.
I hope that everyone with his means can find in these choices a work which will please him / her. (Knowing that these prices are preferential during the collection until June 28th).
The "Joker" card that I play now to try to transform with your help a dramatic situation into an opening towards new encounters by renewing links, becomes essential.
The title of this first lithograph came about during the creative process.
Its process of realization by cuttings and displacements of surfaces led to the appearance of this subject, rather opportune... "Taking out the Joker"
1 - JOKER: a limited edition lithograph dated and signed 2021, prints from 30 to 120 copies on 63 x 50 cm or 56 x 72 cm sheets printed on 250 to 300 gr/m2 paper
The image above is an initial study conducted in February 2021
30 pre-sales minimum for a limited edition of 60
or 50 minimum for a limited edition of 120 to be defined by 10 June
The JOKER lithograph will be freely inspired by this model.
The design will be the same, only the layout and the choice of colours will be different
The making of a lithograph is a process that does not allow to know precisely the work before it is fully edited.
2 - Dreamer "Premises for the ascent of Icarus": project for a lithograph published in a limited edition dated and signed 2021. Prints from 30 to 90 copies, printed on paper 250 to 300 gr/m2, on a sheet 30 x 40 cm
Possible if a minimum of 30 pre-orders are placed
3 - Dreamer "Premises to the ascent of Icarus": A facsimile reproduction of an original drawing of 25 x 32.5 cm will be printed on paper 250 to 300 gr/m2, on sheet 30 x 40 cm, with very high quality pigment ink.
BELOW some details and color studies
Here is a study with a tracing part showing the whole pattern:
THE NUMBER OF COLORS USED
Will be determined by the realization budget according to the number of subscriptions obtained.
A huge thank you to those who will participate and also to those who will make the effort to share the link of this kitty and allow its success.
Link to copy / paste
See you soon, looking forward to exchange with you or to meet you at the workshop for a vernissage if possible (according to Covid' rules of course / possibility in the garden in front of the workshop and on several dates depending on the number of visitors)
* For people near Paris who would like to visit me at the studio, interested in other works visible on INSTAGRAM, you are welcome.
- Most of the works on Instagram are available for sale, shipping in France, Europe and World, possible.
END of the COLLECTION on June 28, 2021 at 23:59
Allocation of funds
"By combining your solidarity with this creation you will participate in giving me the hope to continue in this creative dynamic. "
Objectives --> to reach a minimum of 30 subscriptions for each of the counterparts, by June 12 at the latest to finance their editions.
--> For the JOKER lithography, 50 to 60 pre-sales would allow a realization including 12 passages of colors and an edition of 120 prints
This collection / subscription will thus be used to finance the realization of two lithographs and will allow you to acquire a lithograph at -50% of its value during this presale.
Image realized during a test in workshop.
In case the edition is delayed to July, you will be informed via the news feed here or by email / messaging here.
Here is the breakdown of the cost of realization and the expenses of the collection:
- 8% commission for Kisskissbank on the collection
- 15 to 25% of realization (according to quantity edited with the lithography workshop, variable units)
- 20% of social charges on the remaining amount
- 10 to 15% income tax according to the 2021 balance sheet
Overall cost on the collection: - 45 to 50% and the rest for rents and charges of workshop and other ...
- All counterparts will be sent in a square cardboard tube and will be insured for the amount of their value.