Theatre & dance, Performance
LES JOUEURS ARE GOING TO SATURN
We are really happy to announce that Les Joueurs’s application was selected for the MARS ONE project. We finally decided to go to Saturn and we are pushing the politics of joy up to an intersidereal temperature.
LAUNCHING AND REHEARSALS CALENDAR
Since Les Joueurs applied for the mission MARS ONE, we conducted numerous laboratory experiments.
This summer we started to put together the rocket:
- in Studio Lab at la Ménagerie de Verre in Paris
- in residence at the stadium Langenargen gymnasium in Bois-le-roi.
We went on to realize the first simulation with costumes.
WE NEED YOU
We are now organizing the necessary explosions to launch us on orbit around the sun, to get to Saturn. We need you to finish building the rocket and it costs a lot.
We still have to finalize the electric connections, put the final touch to our space suits.
The last simulations are planned in Point Ephémère in Paris and then in Amsterdam by Novembre 2016.
TWO TAKES-OFF AND PERFORMANCES COMING
The two takes-off of our rocket “JORETAPO7” will run from November, 17th to 19th at the Amsterdam Theater School (Netherlands) and on December 17th at Point Ephémère in Paris (France).
Looking forward to see you on D day, on the launch platforms,
CREW MEMBERS OF THE JORETAPO 7 MISSION
- Emma Gioia, pilot-choreographer (ND)
- Pablo Pillaud-Vivien, mechanic-performer (FR)
- Alexey Alexeivich Scholnik, lauching manager-performer (RU)
- Our horse Cowboy (FR)
- Anaëlle Houdart, co-pilote-performer (FR)
- Noémie Édé-Decugis, liaison officer-performer (FR)
- Juliette Malot, green plants manager-performer (FR)
- Clément Grangier, La Cambre student, appointed stylist for that occasion and forever (BE)
And Ugo Gasiglia, official photographer for the JORETAPO 7 mission
- Two reactors, 20 cables, 5 rented spotlights and 2 rented console tables and some gaffer tape (600 euros)
- The rocket furniture and a table that transforms into a bench in order to picnic around Proxima Centauri (450 euros)
- Simulation studios rental (450 euros)
- 47 meters of take-off resistant fabric for the space suits (407 euros)
- Freeze-dried food and toilet paper (350 euros)
- Outbound and return trips to simulation platforms between Paris, Amsterdam and Montpellier (350 euros)
- 6 trucks rentals to transport the decor and technical material (230 euros)
- Champagne bottles to break out on the rocket (50 euros)
- Make-up and solar cream (50 euros)
- 54 stamps to send post cards (43 euros)
- 1 flag of the Earth to plant on the spot (20 euros)
- The air of Paris as a souvenir
Nb: if the collecting rises higher, we target the planet that has just been discovered, to be able to claim it and establish there our future base. We would need always more costumes, always more spotlights, simulation and rehersals studios, and microphones !