How does it work?
To achieve a successful fundraising campaign, you need to presell a specific number of items within the time limit you’ve set. This fundraising method allows you to offer individual objects or services.
For what kind of projects?
A presale is particularly suitable when launching a brand, a new collection, a new product, testing a prototype, or selling tickets to an event.
With the presale method, you can…
- Display a fundraising goal as a number of items to be presold before launching the manufacturing or marketing process.
- Offer the same reward in several colours, sizes or distinct patterns. If you’re offering tickets to an event, you can even set several dates!
- Allow backers to select several rewards at once.
- Promote a flagship reward.
- Choose to send your rewards per mail or hand deliver them in person, to meet your backers! Don’t hesitate for instance to use our Maison de Crowdfunding in Paris.